Hypno-Indian Head Scalp Massage $180.00
HEAD, NECK AND SHOULDER MASSAGE: Intensely relaxing and revitalizing, this massage nourishes hair, improve blood circulation and lymph flow in the head region, eases chronic head and neck problem, relieves insomnia, migraine, dry scalp and itching, and stimulates the sensory organs and soul.
- Indian head massage is an ancient art based on a traditional system of medicine known as Ayurveda, which has been practiced in India for over three thousand years and is becoming increasingly popular in the west
- The word Ayurveda comes from Sanskrit, the ancient language of India, and means "knowledge of life"
- This form of massage addresses those areas where we tend to hold a great deal of tension
- The therapist massages your scalp, face, shoulders, upper back and upper arms with essential oils that are designed for 150 conditions
- Also known as Champissage, this is an ancient healing art that has been an integral part of the Indian culture for thousands of years.
- incorporates energy healing to balance the chakras and relieve emotional stress.
- The method used here at Wayfinders has been modified slightly, to accommodate the needs of our North American lifestyle. It is a simple, effective therapy that alleviates muscle tension, and stress and promotes hair growth and vitality.
- DEBUNKING MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT HYPNOSIS
The client will not be asleep during hypnosis; it is a deep state of relaxation. The client cannot be made to do or say anything they do not wish to do. The client cannot become “stuck” in hypnosis.